Ready in minutes, only a few simple ingredients, and they hold together well for those bumpy rides kids lunchboxes tend to go on!
Chocolate MuffinsGluten-free, grain-free, dairy-free, nut-free, soy-free, free of refined sugar
2 ripe bananas
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/4 cup cocoa
1/4 cup coconut flour
1 tsp baking soda
2 drops stevia or 1 tbsp honey, or sweetener of your choice to taste
1. Preheat oven to 180C. Line a muffin tin with paper cases, or grease well
2. In a blender, blend together the banana, eggs, vanilla, and sweetener (if you don't have a blender you can just whisk the eggs, mash the banana, and combine all wet ingredients well)
3. In a medium bowl, combine the coconut flour, cocoa powder, and baking soda
Pour the wet ingredients in to the dry and mix well to combine.
4. Spoon the mixture in to the prepared muffin tin.
5. Bake for around 15 minutes until firm to touch.
This recipe makes 4 large muffins. You can use it to make mini muffins, or you can double the mixture to make more