Coconut Curry Pork StirfryGluten-free, grain-free, dairy-free, nut-free, soy-free, sugar-free
500g pork fillet, thinly sliced
1/2 head of broccoli, cut into florets
1 cup mushrooms, sliced
2 large carrots, cut into diagonal slices
2 bunches bok choy, roughly chopped
2cm piece of fresh ginger, grated
1 clove garlic, grated
1 tbsp red curry paste
1/2 cup coconut milk
1 tbsp coconut aminos (or gluten free soy sauce)
1 cup mung bean sprouts
2 tbsp coconut oil
1/4 cup water or chicken stock
1. In a large frying pan, heat 1 tbsp of oil over a medium-high heat.
2. Add the garlic, ginger and curry paste and fry for 30 seconds or so until the aromas are released.
3. Add the pork and fry for a couple of minutes until no longer pink. Remove the pork from the pan and put aside.
4. Heat the second tbsp oil over the same heat and add the broccoli, mushrooms and carrots. Fry for a couple of minutes, then add water or chicken stock to create some steam. Fry until vegetables are just cooked (you want them to still be firm to the bite, and still vibrant in color)
5. Add the pork back into the pan with the coconut milk. Cook for a couple of minutes until all heated through and pork is cooked through.
6. Remove from heat, then stir in mung bean sprouts. Serve with cauliflower rice or steamed rice
To make the cauliflower rice, follow this recipe, but make these adjustments… When you are blending the cauliflower, add 1 roughly chopped red chilli with the cauliflower and garlic. Instead of adding chicken stock/ water while cooking, add 1/4 cup of coconut milk, and add 1 thinly sliced spring onion to the pan. Yum!