Moist Chocolate Zucchini Bread(recipe adapted from www.paleomg.com)
2. Grease and line a loaf tin.
3. Shred your zucchini. Use the shredder attachment of a food processor or just got do it the old fashioned way and use a grater (bonus workout too!)
Once your zucchini is shredded, you need to remove the excess liquid. There are a few ways you could do this, and do whatever works for you, but my method was to grab a clean tea towel, place all the zucchini in and then wring all the liquid out over the sink. Get as much liquid out as you can (another bonus workout!)
4. Place zucchini in a bowl with the rest of your ingredients. Use a large spoon to mix well until all the ingredients are combined and you have a deep chocolate color.
5. Pour your ingredients into your prepared loaf pan
6. Place in oven to bake for 25-35 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean when you poke it.
7. Let cool, cut and serve!